Logo
Contact details
Adres
Raiffeisen Bank International AG
Am Stadtpark 9, 1030 Vienna, Austria
Address
Raiffeisen Bank International AG
Am Stadtpark 9, 1030 Vienna, Austria
Telephone
0043171707-8718
Website
http://www.rbinternational.com
Contact person
Maciej Chronowski
Position
Key Account Manager
E-mail
maciej.chronowski@rbinternational.com
Membership
Type of firm
Bank
Company description
Rodzaj działalności
Raiffeisen Bank International AG (RBI) regards Austria, where it is a leading corporate and investment bank, as well as Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) as its home market. 14 markets of the region are covered by subsidiary banks. Additionally, the Group comprises numerous other financial service providers, for instance in the fields of leasing, asset management, as well as M&A. In total, nearly 50,000 employees service 16.7 million customers through more than 2,400 business outlets, thereof a majority in CEE. Since 2005, RBI's shares have been listed on the Vienna Stock Exchange. RBI is Austria's second-largest bank and one of the country’s leading commercial and investment banks, its balance sheet total amounts to € 135,15 billion (as per 31 December 2017).
Type of business
Raiffeisen Bank International AG (RBI) regards Austria, where it is a leading corporate and investment bank, as well as Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) as its home market. 14 markets of the region are covered by subsidiary banks. Additionally, the Group comprises numerous other financial service providers, for instance in the fields of leasing, asset management, as well as M&A. In total, nearly 50,000 employees service 16.7 million customers through more than 2,400 business outlets, thereof a majority in CEE. Since 2005, RBI's shares have been listed on the Vienna Stock Exchange. RBI is Austria's second-largest bank and one of the country’s leading commercial and investment banks, its balance sheet total amounts to € 135,15 billion (as per 31 December 2017).
Związek z sektorem VC/PE
We are supporting the VC and PE industry by providing specialized products which include fund financing on the sponsor and target level and other investment banking services.
Relation to VC/PE industry
We are supporting the VC and PE industry by providing specialized products which include fund financing on the sponsor and target level and other investment banking services.
Szczególne zainteresowania
- Fund finance
- M&A
- Acquisition Financing
- Fund administration
Areas of particular interest
- Fund finance
- M&A
- Acquisition Financing
- Fund administration
Wspólnicy, gł. udziałowcy
The Regional Raiffeisen Banks hold approximately 58.8 per cent of the shares of RBI, the remainder of around 41.2 per cent is free-float. Full information about management: https://www.rbinternational.com/eBusiness/01_template1/829189266947841370-829188968716049154_829601541395546781-829601541395546781-NA-2-EN.html
Partners, key shareholders
The Regional Raiffeisen Banks hold approximately 58.8 per cent of the shares of RBI, the remainder of around 41.2 per cent is free-float. Full information about management: https://www.rbinternational.com/eBusiness/01_template1/829189266947841370-829188968716049154_829601541395546781-829601541395546781-NA-2-EN.html
Staff size
2500
No. of professional staff
2500